Friday, July 8, 2011

Vixen-Models, Actors & Celebrity-Bloggers Attend V74 Boutique Fashion Show

Vixen-model Indigo grant, along with actor Laz Alonso & celebrity-blogger Freddy Angel, attended popular Miami dance-club Pinkroom for an exclusive fashion show presented by V74 Boutique.


Here's the scoop:



I arrived at Pinkroom for the celebrity networking event with my [vixen] side-kick, Indigo Grant, while the club manager Jose and his staff were busy setting up the runway & final graphic touches for the V74 Boutique fashion event.


As I mingled back-stage with the models & make-up artists, I was able to capture exclusive footage & have a quick meet & greet as they all prepped for their fashion runway show - it was only a matter of time before my interview with Vanessa Floyd (owner of V74 Boutique).



Once Felisha Monet made the announcement for security to clear the runway I then knew it was show time, and as I grabbed my front-row seats I noticed my [martini] logo from All The Scoop Media in pink & purple colored graphics in the background of the stage. The fashion show was amazing, the talented models walked the narrow catwalk dressed in V74 Boutique's stylish colorful & stripped designs - the show featured both men & womens clothing.

After the fashion show, I got to briefly interview both Vanessa & Bianca back-stage in the models dressing room. We instantly bonded as we spoke about their fashion-careers as boutique owners, celebrity shoppers, and their future upcoming events - Vanessa was also kind enough to invite me to her V74 Boutique for another up close & personal interview with herself & Bianca. My interview with Vanessa & Bianca will be posted on Monday in my Fashion Scoop.

The ladies were all great and very down to earth, after I interviewed Vanessa & introduced her to my model friends Giselle Hernandez & Alanna Leanard, I was then accommodated in VIP with Laz Alonso & Felisha Monet, thanks to Minto Jean.

1 comment:

  1. Freddy Angel capture in writing the essense of the night, it was quite the experience that people only dream of. I see big dreams turning to reality for Freddy Angel, BRAVO!!!

    ReplyDelete